Intro: Rover

In case you guys are getting sick of Tuffie :P and for variety's sake here's Rover! I first met Rover in May of 2006, fresh from finishing my Uni and waiting for graduation. I had moved off campus and he was the cat of my housemate, Christie. Christie is a very busy girl, and she is often out while I am more hermit-like, thus Rover and I spend 4 happy months together. :P He's a young cat with quite a unique history; Christie's previous housemate came from India, and brought along a cat. The details are blurry now but I think the cat was pregnant at the time and had her litter in Canada. And Rover was one of the wee kittens.

This is the first week since I'd moved in, it was still very cold and the heater has been shut off in the house. Rover tended to sleep like that, with one paw covering his nose.

Aw maaaan, those were the days. Pre-work and pre-Tuffie Caturdays aaaaaall week.

I found Rover napping in my storage box, so I added Nemo and I must say they fit perfectly!

Awwwwww. Notice the sparkle in Rover's eyes match with Nemo's! Uncanny.

In case anyone's notticed, the reason why some of the photos may have a pinkish cast is 'cause I installed one bright pink curtain in my room. Eeck. Putting up the rails were a real pain, especially for someone as short as I am. In the end the curtains ended up trailing a couple of inches on the floor... Bah, I just wanted to explain why there is always a pink filter on Rover's photos :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwwww, Rover and Nemo!!!! Kawai!