Tuffie Is Gone...

...to da vetz. She'll be back around 3-4pm today. It's only been what, 1 hour and I already miss her terribly :( Man, how am I ever gonna go on vacation without bringing this furball along?!

*update 4:30pm* Tuffie is Baaack! Whew, what an ordeal. She was a spitting, hissing terrified mess when I went back to pick her up. Such an aggressive cat - she gave poor Dr. Wallace some grief; scratched him while he was giving her a jab. I do feel a bit bad as I should've trimmed her nails before...but he took the liberty of cutting them down while she was out.

She's a huge-eyed wobbly thing now, but at least she's resting comfortably. I saw her fidgeting just now and gave her the litter box, boy did she really have to pee. -_- I don't blame her, now she's snoozing in her box.

That's the best shot you are gonna get today ppl! Poor dear, she must be feeling awful now. I remember how I'd felt after surgery...all sorts of dizzyness. Well, I'm sure she'll be back to her boisterous self by tomorrow, then we can get a closer look at that shaved potbelly ;P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol fatcat is fat xD