I Shouldn't Have Eated That Moth...

...and now I'm in a place where Carebears frolic and rainbows dance *hic*

Oh yeah, that's the stuff.

*buzzing sound* What's that?!! That face totally spells trouble for any bugs that are just bumping around the room, minding their insect business.

Speaking of eating bugs, there is one kind that has taught Tuffie a sharp lesson, that is the BEE. One night she got high after licking the top off a piece of chocolate cake (I was worried green over this) and she found a tasty morsel on the ground. I saw the yellow stripes but before I could stop her, the was a *crunch* and she immediately ran off. I knew she had diva tendencies, but not to the extent of getting Hollywood lips! lol. Took me a minute to grapple with the squirming, yowling cat and finally pluck the stinger from her lip. The wound looked nasty, and on Saturday I took her to the vet, she got a shot to help with the inflammation and the bee poison.

Today she was just a little more wary with bugs, but moths and beetles look ok so they are usually gone with one bite -_-

No comments: