Caturday Gets A Facelift!

It's been a while since I've been itching to redesign the look of this blog. Looking back, this is what the top banner looked like:
Not too catchy, and kinda boring. It's been up for almost a year and it was high time to get a change. I also wanted to use some of the free vectors I found at this site: www.bittbox.com
Definitely check out BittBox for loads of fantastic free brushes, textures and vectors for download. I composed the new title banner with a few decorative ornaments taken from there.

I was spoilt for choice as to which photo of the sleeping Tuff I should use, but this one was still my favourite by far, with her legs stretched out over the backpack. Utter contentment. :) Quite liked the way it turned out, so I went ahead and redid the avatars.

Old:
New:
Well, hope you guys like the new design, I had a lot of fun playing around with the decoratives, and I think definitely this is an improvement over the old look. :D

No comments: