Cat-Related Birthday Presents

lol, I guess the fact that I'm a cat person is pretty well known in the office, this is what I got for my birthday:

Let's see, cat plushie, cat danglie, a book on cats. Well, the camera is for capturing cats of course... :P

3 books!!! I must be in bookworm heaven! I'm gonna have to ration these so they will last till December, when I get another shipment of books! (2 horror and 1 cat stories XD)

This plushie will accompany me at the office. :D

Now I'll need to get another pendrive so this danglie can have a home...lol. I should take a photo of all the cat things I now have around the place.

I've been scouting around for new camera since last year. I finally settled on this Lumix by Panasonic, not a bad choice for $190.

Here's the shot from the Lumix camera. It has 7.2 megapixels as opposed to the old Nikon with only 3.2 megapixels.

And here's the aged Nikon, pushing 6 years of service. I believe the photo count was reset 3 times... (it resets after 9,999 shots)

All the photos in this blog up till now have been taken with this camera.

I don't think I will completely discontinue using the Nikon, my brother might take it since he has no camera. For now it will be relegated to the gadget retirement box.

And what does Tuffie have to say about the new Lumix? Tongue on nose, great. At least the box smelt good.

No comments: