Tuffie's Reaction

This is a bit late, happened 2 weeks ago, lol. But I've been too busy with my website to update this blog. Anways, speaking of websites, winniecheng.net is finally up. Has all me art stuff, feedback and comments are most welcome!

Back to the topic at hand, Tuffie wasn't too pleased to see Abbie around the house. She was reclining on the bed, and when she saw Abbie she got up and veeeery slooooowly made her way to the hidey place...

Here she is pausing for a look.

Zoom! That face is bad news...

Seriously, she was mooooooving sooooo sloooowly, as if to say, nothing threatening here...just a blob of a cat slooooowly making her way to hide. I'll try to embed the video once I figure out how to do that.

And the object of Tuffie's ire is chillaxin' on the cool parquet floor...

Abigail is looooong. Much like Rover.

No comments: