Tale of 2 Kittens: Part 4/4

This photo was taken just prior to them thrashing the living room. Check out the oh-so-innocent faces to lull you into a false sense of security...

Then it's mayhem in the living room!

Babes on the sofa -

Dolce on the pouf -

Babes looking guilty...probably knocked over my moms vase for the nth time.

Dolce and the Tuff on the dining chairs. Tuffie's face says it all XD

And after all that romping around it's time for more sleep!

Nothing tires kittehs out more than fun and food. :)

Well, this is the last part of the kittens' story. Since I only intended to foster them I started to look for potential adopters. It was quite fortunate that my colleague can take the both of them in, and she and her kids have really cared well for these 2 kittens. A happy ending as good as any! ;)

An even happier continuation is that the kittens got to spend an additional 12 days with me, as my colleague went on holiday. They've really bulked up and are glossy and sleek. Still cheeky though :P See them here: "When Kittens Attack"
Also catch the first 3 installments here: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.

No comments: