Cat In A Box

What is going on here?

The aftermath of KittehRage (note shredded box side).

Now it's "Fun With Ribbons(TM)" time! Box takes +1000 damage x-x

Tuffie spends hours amusing herself with empty boxes as well as using appropriated scrunched up paper balls as paw balls - she'll bat them all over the house...and she ignores the rest of the expensive cat toys I bought for her. That's the power of marketing for you.
(-_-) = gullible hooman.

Tidbit: This box is the same box we used to bring Tuffie into our home, maybe that's why she has such an attachment to it. :) --> Go back in the day

1 comment:

Princess Nashwa said...

Hi there. Since I couldn't locate a tagboard, I figure I leave the message here..

"Hi, we will be organizing the first KB Bloggers gathering soon and it would be great if you could be part of the event. Kindly e-mail me at kb_bloggers@yahoo.com for invitation and details. Thank you".

So Come... the More, the Merrier it is! Thank you